An Enlightening Retreat with Neil Seligman…
We have great pleasure in announcing the return of this powerful retreat led by International Mindfulness Advocate and Conscious Visionary, Neil Seligman who has been running highly popular Luxury Mindfulness Retreats at Champneys Forest Mere for six years.
There are times in life when we all get a bit stuck, sometimes in our thinking, in a job, a role, a relationship, or a place. In this dynamic series of four sessions, Neil will offer tools and practices that allow you to access your own inner wisdom and cultivate the clarity required to move forward. Within the group, we will co-create a nurturing and inspiring environment where we can welcome our own roadblocks, understand them more clearly, find tools to overcome them, and envision our next steps.
Our process will include group discussions, creative explorations (no artistic ability required!) mindfulness exercises and interactive reflections. Each of us will be doing our own work, delving into our own material, as well as supporting the explorations of others. Expect a fun, dynamic and inspiring atmosphere where you will be encouraged to step into new potentials.
We will meet four times over the course of the weekend as well as share meal times (if you wish). Solitude is just fine if you prefer.
Neil will tailor the specifics of the four sessions to the needs of the group and our explorations will be shaped around the following themes.
Friday Evening Session
The Beginning – Arriving at Your Own Door with Acceptance and Compassion
Saturday Morning Session
The Discovery – Noticing what Seeks to be Born within you.
Saturday Afternoon Session
The Vision – Gaining Clarity on Your Truth and the Path Ahead
Sunday Morning Session
Wisdom In Action – Practical Steps to take you Forward with Authenticity, Purpose and Joy!
Reviews from previous participants:
‘I would recommend it to my nearest and dearest.’
‘This retreat has brought me back to life’
‘A beautifully deepening experience of the most precious part of me’
‘Neil is an excellent and perceptive teacher.’
‘My soul is re-ignited!!!’
‘Nurturing, restorative, it provided guidance and much food for thought, with a gentle, invitational approach that was calming and reassuring.’
- 2 night’s accommodation.
- Arrival from 2.00pm
- 4 Inspiring Sessions as detailed in full timetable received on booking.
- Programme with Neil starts at 6.30pm with welcome reception and dinner.
- First Session from 8.30pm-10.00pm Friday evening.
- Two Sessions on Saturday during the day. 9.30-11.30am / 4.30-6.30
- Final Session on Sunday morning from 10.30am-12.30am
- Option to upgrade your retreat to include a powerful one-to-one life-coaching consultation or energy healing with Neil for an additional £150. (Usually £275)
- All meals: two healthy buffet breakfasts and lunches and two three-course evening meals.
- Unlimited use of Champneys facilities.
- Access to up to 20 different classes per day
- Complimentary robe hire and flip flops
- Sunday departure by 4pm.
Anyone who wishes to commit themselves to a process of personal development, self-exploration and transformation will be well suited to this powerful workshop.
Recommended Reading: Conscious Leadership & 100 Mindfulness Meditations by Neil Seligman. Available on Amazon.
Optional Pre-Course Preparation: Zen in Ten – The Mindfulness Accelerator For People Who Need To Slow Down. View course: here.
*Beginners to meditation and all experience levels welcome.
*Neil teaches mindfulness as a secular skill and it is, therefore, suitable for all.
Friday 2nd June – Sunday 4th September 2022.
Champneys Forest Mere
Old Portsmouth Road
- Click on the button below to be taken to the Champneys website.
- Follow the Champneys booking instructions.