I am very excited to be facilitating various sessions and leading a group Mindfulness and Self-Acceptance workshop at Soul Pride Retreat Festival 2021! All the details below including covid safety statement.
What is The Soul Pride Retreat Festival?
An inclusive retreat festival in the magical woodlands of Wasing Estate. A retreat by day and festival by night, join us for this transformational weekend of fitness, yoga, talks, health & wellness workshops, cabaret, theatre & comedy shows, with DJ’s and dancing till midnight. A celebration of all we are and all we can be, uniting the LGBTQIA+ community together, with all allies, for a Pride of healing and nurturing for our mind body and soul.
Date / Time
8th – 11th July 2021
Wasing Woodland, Berkshire
Accommodation to suit your every need from luxury bell tents to beautiful cottages.
The ticket includes the following:
- Entry to the Retreat Festival
- Access to the entire programme of workshops and activities throughout
- All plant-based and locally sourced delicious meals throughout the weekend including breakfast, lunch and dinner
I am proud to be part of a team of incredible contributors and have been given a special access code to share with a chosen few.
Use my code to receive £70.00 off your ticket, making your ticket £350.00 for the full weekend. The ticket includes:
· Entry to the retreat festival (Thursday-Sunday)
· Access to the full programme of workshops across the weekend (over 50 workshops to choose from, a full programme available here: https://www.soulpride.org/programme)
· All plant-based nutritious meals from locally sourced produce include breakfast, lunch and dinner (12 meals in total)
· Camping space for your own tent (other accommodation options also available)
· Access to the full venue and all facilities
Friday to Sunday tickets are also available. This includes all of the above with entry on Friday afternoon. The cost of the ticket is £290.00.
The Soul Pride Retreat Festival will go ahead, as planned, under the government stage 3 guidelines, on 8TH – 11th July, produced by Wonderment Group Ltd.
The last year on this planet has been extremely tough. The global pandemic has seen unprecedented measures put into society with the objective to protect us. We’ve been away from the people we love, the places we love and the activities we love. As human beings, we have an intrinsic need to connect with one another and the sheer isolation of this year has taken its toll on our emotional, mental and spiritual health.
The LGBTQIA+ community has been particularly hard hit with a greater percentage negatively affected, in mental health and financially, compared to non LGBTQIA+ communities.
The need for uniting and nurturing has never been greater and that is why I am standing proud with Soul Pride and reaching out to you to join us!
Soul Pride was started with the intention to bring unity to the LGBTQIA+ community together with all allies, by providing a safe space for healing, mental wellbeing and personal development and to celebrate all that we are.
The registered, risk assessed and the legal event is COVID-19 safe, operating the following measures:
· Operating at less than 50% venue capacity
· Everyone is requested to complete a lateral flow test and receive a negative result before arrival
· Temperature checks on arrival
· Track & trace system in operation
· All dining and workshops held in outdoor spaces with social distancing adhered to
· Ample sanitisation stations (handwashing and sanitiser)