Who is The Power of Practice Retreat for?
If you sense an opportunity to find new depths in your experience of life right now, this inspiring online retreat with leading international mindfulness teacher, Neil Seligman is for you.
In this exclusive 2 hour on demand video retreat, Neil Seligman will introduce mindfulness as a powerful practice that builds your capacity for equanimity and calm.
What to Expect?
- You will be guided through a series of teachings and mindfulness practices relevant to the challenges we are currently facing.
- You will learn how mindfulness builds Presence, Awareness, Inner Strength, and Kindness.
- You will have time to get quiet, to listen, and perhaps to discover a deeper stream of transformation at work in your disrupted world.
- You will have space to take stock of your changing circumstances and connect your intentions and practice with a wider community.
- You will leave with a collection of practical tools to take forward into your daily life.
Who is Neil Seligman?
Neil Seligman is the Founder of The Conscious Professional and Author of 100 Mindfulness Meditations and Conscious Leadership. As a sought after mindfulness expert, Neil has worked with global firms such as DLA Piper, Netflix, Accenture, RBS, Linklaters, and Warner Brothers and has been featured by the BBC, The Sunday Times, The Mirror, The Sun, Yoga Magazine, Psychologies, OmYoga Magazine, Attitude, Soul & Spirit Magazine, and many more. Neil has taught at events, retreats, and for companies all over the world, recently speaking on the main stage at The Mindful Living Show in London, and offering a keynote at the Mindfulness India Summit in Mumbai.
Included Bonuses for Attendees
- Print at Home Retreat Worksheet.
- Part 1 of 100 Mindfulness Meditations, The Ultimate Collection of Inspiring Practices by Neil Seligman emailed out free after the event.
- Mindfulness 101 – The same handout we provide to elite firms when training through The Conscious Professional.
- MP3 of Slow Down – one of Neil Seligman’s most popular Guided Meditations for home practice.
Do I need to have or bring anything special for this?
No – come as you are. Dress comfortably and set yourself up somewhere warm, comfy, perhaps with a blanket, a hot drink, and some water.
You can sit or lie down for the mindfulness practices.
How much is the Retreat?
Watch at your leisure.
What do previous retreat attendees say?
‘I would recommend it to my nearest and dearest.’
‘Nourished my body and soul – a rare treat!’
‘Neil is an excellent and perceptive teacher.’
‘Excellent, would recommend highly.’
‘Nurturing, restorative, it provided guidance and much food for thought, with a gentle, invitational approach that was calming and reassuring.’
Do I need to be experienced in mindfulness or meditation?
This retreat is open to all levels of experience and includes an introduction to the practice of mindfulness at the beginning.
I’m not sure if mindfulness is suitable for me?
Neil teaches mindfulness as a secular skill and all are welcome. However please note the following:
Mindfulness may not be suitable for you if you are suffering from a serious mental health condition such as PTSD, acute depression, severe addiction, psychosis, suicidality, schizophrenia or a dissociative disorder.
Do please consult with your own mental health professional before booking.
If you are not sure if the retreat is right for you, Neil will be happy to respond to your questions by email via the website contact form.
What is the Masterclass Series?
The Masterclass Series is an exclusive set of online events from Neil Seligman to inspire, educate, and entertain!