This retreat, led by International Mindfulness Advocate Neil Seligman, offers you the opportunity to get away from it all and to reconnect with yourself, all whilst learning the timeless art of mindfulness in the glorious surroundings of Champneys, Forest Mere.
Mindfulness helps us to be present, calm and easeful in our busy lives and is quickly becoming an essential skill for all. With Neil’s guidance you will be introduced to the ‘what, why and how’ of mindfulness and most importantly, you will learn how to sustain your own mindfulness practice beyond the retreat.
Reviews from previous participants:
‘I would recommend it to my nearest and dearest.’
‘Nourished my body and soul – a rare treat!’
‘Neil is an excellent and perceptive teacher.’
‘Excellent, would recommend highly.’
‘Nurturing, restorative, it provided guidance and much food for thought, with a gentle, invitational approach that was calming and reassuring.’
‘The perfect introduction to Mindfulness.’
‘Neil is a great person to learn about meditation with – I would return!’
Over the weekend Neil will teach four tailored mindfulness sessions featuring teachings from his popular title 100 Mindfulness Meditations:
- Foundations for Mindfulness Practice
- Mindfulness of the Body & Mind
- Welcoming the Good
- Integrating Mindfulness in Daily Life
Pricing: From £535.
Recommended Reading: 100 Mindfulness Meditations by Neil Seligman. Available on Amazon.
Recommended Mindfulness Audios: 10 Mindfulness Meditations by Neil Seligman. Available on iTunes.
Each participant will receive their own Mindfulness Manual with practice guides, worksheets and teaching materials.
*Beginners and all experience levels welcome.
*Neil teaches mindfulness as a secular skill and it is therefore suitable for all.
- 2 night’s accommodation
- Arrival from 2.00pm
- 4 Mindfulness Sessions as detailed in full timetable received on booking
- Programme with Neil starts at 6.30pm with welcome reception and dinner
- First Mindfulness Session from 8.30pm-10.00pm Friday evening
- Two Mindfulness Sessions on Saturday during the day
- Final Mindfulness Session on Sunday morning from 10.30am-Midday
- Comprehensive Mindfulness Manual
- Option to upgrade your retreat to include a powerful one-to-one life-coaching consultation with Neil for an additional £150. (Usually £275)
- All meals: two healthy buffet breakfasts and lunches and two three-course evening meals
- Unlimited use of Champneys facilities
- Access to up to 20 different classes per day
- Complimentary robe hire and flip flops
- Sunday departure by 4pm. (Room vacated by 10am)
Champneys Forest Mere
Old Portsmouth Road
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways I can help you achieve your Personal and Professional Conscious Goals:
1. Access Free Live Meditations & Energy Transmissions
Inside my private Facebook Group, The Conscious Professional Mindful Community I lead weekly community events. Join now for free.
2. Learn To Meditate With Me In Just 10 Days!
Zen in Ten, my flagship online course, is a ten-day mindfulness challenge for people who need to slow down.
3. Work With Me One-To-One
See if a Coaching Partnership or Appointment for Energy Healing is right for you. Book a 15-minute discovery call with me here.
4. Bring The Conscious Professional To Your Business
See if The Conscious Professional training and coaching programmes are right for your team or workplace. Book a call here.
Mindfulness Expert and Conscious Life Coach, Neil Seligman is dedicated to delivering inspiring learning experiences and catalysing conscious creativity in all aspects of life and business.